Active Job Postings below!
Do you want to build a career in aviation with a leader in the helicopter industry? Are you ready to commit to your professional success and join an equally committed organization? Are you seeking competitive compensation and benefits?
With a corporate office and centralized administrative and support services in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and a network of bases in Manitoba, Nunavut and British Columbia, Custom has been a leader in providing safe and reliable VFR operations for more than 40 years. With the addition of IFR, Night and NVG to our AOC, there will soon be growth opportunities for our employees to benefit from. Custom Helicopters is also a full-service aircraft maintenance organization (AMO), which provides a broad range of career options for potential candidates.
When recruiting potential employees, we seek individuals with a passion for succeeding, and who are dedicated to providing superior service while maintaining a positive, professional “can do” attitude at all times. The ideal Custom Helicopters employee is a person who has the following qualities:
- A collaborative team player with a demonstrated ability to work independently, showing initiative and resourcefulness
- Possesses a “can-do” attitude and ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accountable, adaptable, works well under pressure and a self-starter
- Superior organizational, planning, coordination, detail oriented and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Operationally savvy who will thrive in any environment; someone who strives to improve continuously
Compensation and benefits
Custom Helicopters is dedicated to providing its employees with a competitive salary package and a comprehensive benefits package. Some of our benefits include:
- Group Insurance from Great West Life (Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Extended Health Coverage, Dental and Vision Coverage)
- Pension Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance • Critical Illness Insurance Coverage
- Employee Educational Assistance
- Discount Travel
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Employee Share Purchase Plan
The Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) is a significant benefit offered to all employees by our parent company, Exchange Income Corporation (EIC).
Employees are eligible for the ESPP once they have worked for us for at least six months, for at least 20 hours per week, continuously.
EIC offers Custom employees a “buy three, get one free” stock option, where employees are given one free share of EIC stock for every three EIC shares they purchase, up to a maximum of 5% of the employee’s salary.
Don’t delay! Join the Custom team today!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.