Apply to Custom Helicopters today and build a career in aviation with a leader in the helicopter industry, across the prairies and beyond. We’re just as committed as you are to your professional success, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
With a corporate office and centralized administrative and support services in St. Andrews, Manitoba and a network of bases in Manitoba, Nunavut, and British Columbia, Custom has been a leader in providing safe and reliable VFR operations since 1977.
With the addition of IFR, Night, and NVG to our air operator’s certificate, we can offer many growth opportunities to new employees and those that have been with us for years. Custom Helicopters is also a full-service aircraft maintenance organization (AMO), which enables us to provide a broad range of career options for potential candidates.
When recruiting potential employees, we seek individuals who are passionate about success and dedicated to providing superior service while maintaining a positive, professional, “can-do” attitude. All of the following describes the ideal Custom Helicopters team member:
- A collaborative team player with a demonstrated ability to work independently, showing initiative and resourcefulness
- A level-headed individual who demonstrates excellent judgment, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Someone who is accountable, adaptable, and works well under pressure
- A detail-oriented individual with superior organizational, planning, coordination, and time management skills
- Someone who possesses the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- An operationally savvy individual who will thrive in any environment
- Someone looking to continuously improve
Compensation and benefits
Custom Helicopters is dedicated to providing its employees with a competitive salary package and a comprehensive benefits package. Some of our benefits include:
- Group insurance from Canada Life (life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, extended health coverage, dental and vision coverage)
- Pension plan
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Critical illness insurance coverage
- Employee educational assistance
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
Employee Share Purchase Plan
The Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) is an excellent benefit offered to all employees by our parent company, Exchange Income Corporation (EIC). The ESPP is an excellent opportunity for employees to take a vested interested in the success of the company